My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://insearchofnirvana.wordpress.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

New series - GSEARCH: Images of balconies

Thinking of starting a new series, consisting of saved Google searches. Cannot be exactly called saved, more like dynamic Google search queries. These could contain image searches or other types of searches. Again, to distinguish it from other series or posts, I'll put a GSEARCH: keyword in the title of the post. I don't know yet what purpose this will actually serve, but lets see how it turns out.
Let me start by posting an image search on places with balconies that provide a view of the city below. Actually I was doing this search to send some images to my gf, but anyways, you can also enjoy these.

Images of balconies

Does this hyperlink post properly? Or will I have to use one of those online URL shortening programs? I hope not.

Comments welcome on this series

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Totally Lost' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP